Open ระบบไว-ไฟ Terms of Service
Article 1 Application of the Terms of Service
These Terms of Service ( the " Terms of Service" ) are set forth by Shizuoka Online Co., Ltd. ( " Shizuoka Online" ) with respect to its Open ระบบไว-ไฟเว็บไซต์ Service ( the " Service" ) for users of the Service ( " Users" or " you" )
Article 2 Scope of and Amendments to the Terms of Service
- below. The Terms of Service apply to all relationships between Shizuoka Online and you with respect to the use of the Service, and Shizuoka Online and you will have the obligations to comply with the Terms of Service in good faith after you start using the Service in accordance with Article 3
- Shizuoka Online reserves the ด้านขวา to amend the Terms of Service without your consent.
Article 3 Use of the Service
You must agree to all provisions of the Terms of Service before using the Service. The agreement for the use of the Service between Shizuoka Online and you will take effect when you start using the Service.
Article 4 Provision of the Service
- Shizuoka Online provides you with the Service to the extent specified in the Terms of Service. การต้อนรับ In addition to the Terms of Service, you must, before using the Service, agree to and abide by any individual terms of การต้อนรับ or any other terms of if any, presented by any third party which provides products or technologies to Shizuoka Online or the Service ( " Other Terms of Service" )
- Shizuoka Online reserves the ด้านขวา to amend the contents of the Service in whole or in part without your consent to the Service.
Article 5 Protection of Personal Information
- The term " ข่าวสารความเป็นส่วนตัว" ข่าวสาร as used in this Article means any ข่าวสาร relating to a living individual which can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other description contained in such ( including such ข่าวสาร as will allow easy reference to other ข่าวสาร and will thereby enable the identification of the specific individual).
Article 6 Usage Records of the Service
ข่าวสาร Shizuoka Online collects ข่าวสาร on your location, browsing history, and preferences with respect to your use of the Service using your access log, device cookies, or caches. Shizuoka Online provides such ข่าวสาร to third parties for the purpose of properly managing and administering the Service, improving การต้อนรับ quality through ช่องทางการขาย research or data analysis, or developing new functions, in which case, however, Shizuoka Online processes ข่าวสาร it obtains as statistical data which cannot identify a specific User and will not provide such ข่าวสาร as ความเป็นส่วนตัวข่าวสาร defined in the preceding Article or in a สภาพ or รูปแบบการเขียน that allows easy reference to ความเป็นส่วนตัวข่าวสาร unless Shizuoka Online is required to disclose or provide such ข่าวสาร by law or by any public agency or investigative agency.
Article 7 Prohibited Conduct
When using the Service, you must not engage in any conduct prohibited in applicable laws and regulations or any conduct that is classified as any of the conduct described in the following Sub-Paragraphs:
- Interruption of the provision of the Service or the use of the Service by other Users or causing disruptions to such provision or use;
- Infringement or threatened infringement of Shizuoka Online's or any third party's copyrights or other rights ,
- Infringement or threatened infringement of Shizuoka Online's or any third party's property or privacy;
- Conduct that is or is likely to be detrimental to Shizuoka Online or any third party or causes or is likely to cause any loss or damage to Shizuoka Online or any third party;
- Defamation of Shizuoka Online or any third party;
- Unlawful collection or disclosure of ข่าวสาร held by Shizuoka Online or any third party;
- Conduct that disturbs or is likely to disturb public order and morality or provision to others of ข่าวสาร that disturbs or is likely to disturb public order and morality;
- A criminal offense or conduct that leads or is likely to ร่องรอย to a criminal offense;
- Use or provision of computer viruses or other malicious programs through or in ความเกี่ยวข้อง to the Service;
- Transmission of a large จำนวน of emails to or solicitation of specific or unspecific members of the general public for the purpose of mail order sales, multiple-level การตลาด transactions, or business opportunity related sales transactions, or for any other purposes;
- Conduct that is or is likely to be in breach of the Act on Prohibition of Unauthorized Computer Access;
- Conduct that is deemed to be likely to contribute to economic benefits to a boryokudan crime syndicate as defined in Article 2 Sub-Paragraph 2 of the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members ( Act No. 77 of 1991 ) ,
- ภาระ Conduct that is intended to provide services to third parties with or without ,
- Any other conduct that Shizuoka Online deems inappropriate.
Article 8 Disclaimer
- You must arrange for การติดต่อสื่อสาร devices or software necessary to use the Service ( " Your Devices" ) on your own responsibility and at your own cost and expense. You are responsible for providing security measures to protect Your Devices and your important ข่าวสาร at your discretion and Shizuoka Online will not be liable in any way whatsoever.
- การต้อนรับ Due to the nature of a public wireless LAN it is likely that other Users connecting to the same wireless LAN as you may gain access to your terminal or other devices and view ข่าวสาร stored on them. You must be aware of and pay attention to the nature of a public wireless LAN การต้อนรับ before using the Service. Shizuoka Online will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any failure of or unauthorized access to your terminal or other devices, ข่าวสาร leakage, or virus intrusions as a result of your use of the Service.
- Shizuoka Online does not หมายสั่ง that the Service is free แบบ failures, errors, faults, or other defects and is provided without interruption. Shizuoka Online will not be liable for restoring or rectifying any failure of the Service of any kind whatsoever.
- Shizuoka Online will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage, or trouble caused due to your use of the Service or your inability to use the Service.
- Shizuoka Online will not be liable in any way whatsoever for the use of the Service if:
- A connection to a public wireless LAN การต้อนรับ cannot be properly established;
- Transmission speed is reduced due to radio wave or network conditions;
- Personal ข่าวสาร or การติดต่อสื่อสาร details are leaked as a result of the willful interception of radio waves by a third party with malicious intent;
- การต้อนรับ Any คำถาม is caused due to the use of a public wireless LAN
- Shizuoka Online will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage, or trouble caused to you regardless of however it may be caused if:
- You are unable to use the Service with Your Devices or in an สภาพแวดล้อม arranged by you;
- Shizuoka Online changes the Service or discontinues the provision of the Service;
- Any failure is caused to your terminal, operating system, browser, software, or any other ancillary อุปกรณ์ที่ติดมา or your data is lost or damaged due to the use of the Service;
- When using the Service, either you and other Users or you and third parties breach laws and regulations, disturb public order and morality, damage each other's reputation, insult each other, invade each other's privacy, or intimidate, defame, or harass each other.
- Shizuoka Online makes no warranties, whether ไปรษณีย์แบบด่วน or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, currentness, or quality of ข่าวสาร presented on the Service. ข่าวสาร Shizuoka Online will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage, or trouble caused to you in ความเกี่ยวข้อง to ข่าวสาร displayed on the Service or any changes or updates of such
Article 9 Changes, Suspension, or Discontinuation of the Service
Shizuoka Online may sometimes temporarily interrupt or suspend the Service without giving prior notice to you. Shizuoka Online will not be liable to you in any way whatsoever if it interrupts or suspends the Service.
Article 10 Ownership
All programs, software, services, procedures, trademarks, and trade names that constitute the Service or services provided by third parties or all aspects of technologies incidental to such services belong to Shizuoka Online or the providers of such services or technologies.
Article 11 Copyrights
- use. You may not, without obtaining the copyright holders' consent, use any ข่าวสาร or files provided through the Service in any manner whatsoever beyond the extent permitted in the Copyright Act for you to reproduce the same for ความเป็นส่วนตัว
- You may not, without obtaining the copyright holders' consent, cause any third party to use or to make available any ข่าวสาร or files provided through the Service in any manner whatsoever.
- If any dispute arises as a result of your breach of any of the provisions of this Article, you will resolve the dispute at your own cost and expense and on your own responsibility and in any event you will indemnify and hold Shizuoka Online harmless against any loss or damage.
Article 12 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
ญี่ปุ่น The Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of It is agreed that a summary court or district court that has the jurisdiction of the ครูใหญ่ office of Shizuoka Online will have the exclusive jurisdiction over the first instance to resolve any legal dispute arising between Shizuoka Online and you in ความเกี่ยวข้อง to the Service or the Terms of Service.